Frequently Asked Questions
Need help with something? Try these frequently asked questions below:
1. How is SalikoMall.com different than other websites?
You have two (2) options:
- You may wish to have your transaction(s) completed through us and not to deal directly with our Vendors/Suppliers. To assure and protect our valued customers, we have full control on quality and a verification system where we carefully analyze and screen our Vendors/Suppliers prior to enrolling them and displaying their products on our website.
- You can contact the Vendors/Suppliers directly – Vendors/Suppliers risk becomes your own and SalikoMall.com shall not be liable.
2. How do I send my enquiry?
Click on the product(s) that you selected from our website. A Request for Quotation (RFQ) form will appear. You should fill in this form FULLY and click send.
The Sales team of the Vendor/Supplier will be in touch with you to follow up on your enquiry.
3. What is the price basis of the products on your website?
Displayed prices are EXW basis. In case you want prices on CFR or CIF basis, you will have to indicate that on the RFQ form or as soon as you get in touch with the Sales team of the Vendor/Supplier. Some Vendors/Suppliers may indicate CFR or CIF prices. You should check all prices carefully.
4. If your prices are on EXW basis, can you provide logistics, insurance and inspection services?
Yes, we can. We have our own logistics services division for all your shipping needs and we are teamed up with international and regional insurance and inspection companies for all kinds of services and policies.
5. What are your shipping and handling rates?
Shipping and handling rates vary depending on the destination of the order as well as the shipping method you choose. Please inform us upon inquiry if you would like us to handle shipping so we can prepare a separate quote for you.
6. What currency do you use?
All prices are in US Dollars (USD). We may accept payments in UAE Dirham (AED) and Euro (€). You should notify the Sales team of the Vendor/Supplier in advance in order to know the applicable exchange rate.
7. What are your payment options?
Current acceptable payment options include: Bank T/T (Bank Wires), Western Union, Irrevocable & Confirmed L/C Payable at Sight - (For larger/bulk-order quantities), Credit Cards and PayPal.
NOTE: Money orders and Purchase Orders (P.O.) from incorporated organizations are also acceptable.
8. How do I know if my payment has been received?
Our Finance Department will send you a notification that your payment has been credited to our account.
9. How Can I tell if my ordered items have been shipped or not?
The Sales team of the Vendor/Supplier will update you about your shipment and you can also track it online through your SalikoMall.com account to view the transaction details.
10. How do I cancel my order? What do I do?
You may request an order cancellation, provided that you haven’t paid for it yet. If in case you decided to cancel your order after a payment has been made, please submit a cancel request, the Sales team of the Vendor/Supplier will evaluate your case and revert to you. Please note that your order may be cancelled with a penalty.
11. Can I order samples?
If a product comes with a sample, you may request product samples (subject to availability) by sending an e-mail to the Sales team of the Vendor/Supplier.
NOTE: you will have to pay for the sample cost, shipping and handling costs.
12. Do you provide warranty for your products?
Only products covered by international warranty.
13. What do I do if I received a faulty product?
You may seek inspection services before shipment. However, if this happened after receipt of goods then you should notify the Vendor/Supplier within five (5) days from the receipt of your item(s).
14. Do you have your own stock?
Your order may be specially customized for you to meet your specific needs. Other cases we have your order in stock.
15. What is the delivery period for the order?
The delivery period will be shown on the quotation that you will receive from the Sales team of the Vendor/Supplier.
16. How do I contact your customer support?
Send an e-mail to email@example.com or initiate a chat through our website.
17. What are your office timings and where is it located?
Our office is located at: 2502 Aspect Tower, Executive Towers Complex, Al Sa’ada Street, Burj Khalifa Area, Dubai, UAE.
Office Timings: 8:30 am - 6:30 pm (Dubai Time)
Sunday – Thursday
Chat Timings: 8:30 am - 6:30 pm (Dubai Time)
Sunday – Thursday
18. I want to become a supplier, what should I do?
Please fill out the Vendors form FULLY, sign it and submit it to us. One of our Commercial Officers will be in touch with you to discuss your company’s products and prices. A decision on your company’s eligibility to become a vendor will be advised a few days after completing our evaluation.
19. Which Commercial terms do you use?
We use Incoterms 2010 of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). Some of these are terms are as follows:
· EXW: EX Works (named place of delivery)
· FAS: Free Alongside Ship (named port of shipment)
· FOB: Free on Board (named port of shipment)
· CFR: Cost & Freight (named port of destination)
· CIF: Cost, Insurance & Freight (named port of destination)