You hereby promise and represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a Member or Customer of this Website. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of the Company under this Terms of Service agreement or at law, the Company reserves the exclusive right to limit or withdraw access to the Website or the membership of any Customer if the Company believes that the Customer is under the age of 18 years. This Website is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by the Company for whatsoever reason.
Linking to this Website:
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from this Website:
This Website may contain links to other websites hereinafter referred to as the “Linked Sites”, which are not operated by SalikoMall.com. SalikoMall.com does not monitor or review the contents of the third party’s websites which are linked to from this Website. Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by SalikoMall.com and SalikoMall.com should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material.
Please be aware that SalikoMall.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of these sites. SalikoMall.com encourages the Customers to be aware that when they leave SalikoMall.com Website, to access these Linked Sites, first read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this Website or accessed through from this Website by yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them.
SalikoMall.com categorically states that, SalikoMall.com will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of your personal information.
SalikoMall.com will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited e-mails. Any emails sent by SalikoMall.com will only be in connection with the provision of this agreed Terms of Services and Products.
- You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Website; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other Customers; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities accessed through this Website.
- Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and SalikoMall.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- com will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or from any Linked Sites.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content:
The intellectual property rights in all software and contents (including photographic images) and Products made available to you, on or through this Website shall remain SalikoMall.com’s property or its licensor’s property. It is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by SalikoMall.com and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Disclaimer as to ownership of Trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright:
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with the Company and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to the Website.
Terms of Sale:
Please be informed that the following are the general terms for a valid sale. The terms and conditions governing a particular product will appear as “Fine Prints”, and will exclusively govern that particular sale.
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a Product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability, nature of the Products and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays, courier delays or force majeure for which SalikoMall.com will not be responsible.
- In order to contract with SalikoMall.com you must be over 18 years of age and/or possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to SalikoMall.com. SalikoMall.com solely retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted, SalikoMall.com will inform you by email and will confirm the identity of the third party which you have contracted with. This will usually be SalikoMall.com’s Website or may in some cases be a third party.
- Where a contract is made with a third party SalikoMall.com are not acting, either as their agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they will supply you.
- When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to SalikoMall.com are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes without any prior notice.
a) SalikoMall.com’s Contract :
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract with SalikoMall.com will not be formed until SalikoMall.com sends you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
b) Pricing and Availability:
Whilst SalikoMall.com tries and ensures that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If SalikoMall.com discovers an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered you will be informed of this as soon as possible and will be give the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If SalikoMall.com is unable to contact you it will treated as a cancelled order. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
c) Payment :
Upon receiving your order, SalikoMall.com will carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
SalikoMall.com generally does not confirm and ship the order until after we have verify your credit card details and received your payment.
SalikoMall.com may be unable to successfully deliver items because of a mismatch in live inventory listings with our partners. In such cases, SalikoMall.com may cancel such orders if an item is unavailable or damaged/found in a poor condition, and make a full refund if the order has been paid for. The placement of an order does not guarantee delivery of an item.
SalikoMall.com is not liable for delay in orders because of Customs clearances at destination.
SalikoMall.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Buyer is liable to read specific return terms and conditions and other policies related to returns here (put link for delivery/returns) and be informed about the return & refund policies before initiating a return.
Exchange and/or Refund are accepted on selective items (only on the items which are mark allowed to exchange and/or refund. Items can be returned for a refund of the purchase price (“SalikoMall.com price”) provided that:
- Buyer expresses a wish to return is required and obligated to inform Salikomall.com about returns made or to be made or to initiate a return. Contact SalikoMall.com via Phone: +971 4470533; Email: email@example.com or via live chat on the Site within 2 Days of the Buyer’s receipt of the Item along with the order number for the item.
- Item is returned undamaged in the original condition it was received, with Salikomall.com packaging includes; original papers, original packaging, and tags still attached.
- Buyer hands over the item to the designated courier as booked by SalikoMall.com for the respective collection. SalikoMall.com shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage to the Items shipped via any other courier/post.
- Items that are marked as ‘No returns on this item’ are final sale items. Once purchased, such items cannot be returned.
- SalikoMall.com shall process the refund of the amount paid by the buyer towards the purchase excluding: Promotional Vouchers, Shipping Costs, Customs, and other local taxes.
- SalikoMall.com shall deduct the Shipping Costs and Customs Duties & Taxes paid towards a return shipment due to failure of delivery in the event of the buyer being not contactable and/or not available to clear the customs (payment of duties, additional documents) and/or to receive the delivery.
- Please check Refund Policy under each category.
- All prepaid orders via Credit Cards are refunded to the original method of payment and cannot be substituted/transferred to any other method.
- Cash payment orders are refunded only via an online transfer to a Bank Account. Buyer is liable to bear any costs/fees applied by the bank for the transaction and/or currency exchange.
- All international transactions are converted to USD and the received amount shall be refunded to the buyer’s original method of payment for the exact value as received. Any difference in the refund amount due to currency exchange is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Credit card refunds, once initiated, may take 7-14 Business Days to complete the bank’s processing and be credited to the buyer’s account. Bank Transfers may take 3-5 Business Days for completion once processed.
- Refund shall be processed for 100% value of the item(s) and does not include any Shipping Costs, Vouchers, Customs Duties & Taxes, and/or any other local taxes paid by the buyer.
- In case of an unsuccessful delivery, any Customs Duties & Taxes borne by SalikoMall.com shall be deducted from the buyer’s refund.
Value Added Tax (VAT):
United Arab Emirates (UAE) has committed to implement VAT starting 1 January 2018. With a standard rate of 5%, VAT will apply to the supplies of goods and services supplied from this date. Businesses/individuals in UAE are required to comply with the new VAT rules and obligations – charge VAT, issue tax invoices, file periodical VAT returns and pay VAT when due to the tax authorities.
VAT rate in GCC countries implementing VAT and corresponding charges
|Charges applicable on the return of items
|From July 1, 2020
|15%VAT + 5% Duties + Administrative charges
|From January 1, 2022
|15%VAT + 5% Duties + Administrative charges
|From April 1, 2021
|5%VAT + 10% Duties + Administrative charges
|0%VAT + 5% Duties + Administrative charges
|0%VAT + 5% Duties + Administrative charges
SalikoMall.com also has to follow the rules and obligations for VAT set by the Governments in UAE, KSA, Bahrain & Oman. All prices shown on SalikoMall.com website are inclusive of VAT for customers from the UAE. The exact VAT applicable to your order will be calculated upon checkout based on the selected delivery destination. In addition, for orders delivered outside the UAE local import taxes may be applied to your order and these will be shown at checkout.
Import & Admin Charges
SalikoMall.com items are shipped from Dubai, UAE. Almost all countries apply Customs duty on import of items. Hence, all international deliveries from SalikoMall.com are subject to import and admin charges which are collected as follows:
- For GCC Countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia): The import and admin charges are included in the item price and need not be paid at the time of delivery.
- For Rest of the World: Import and admin charges are not included in the item price and are to be paid by the buyer at the time of delivery.
Buyers are liable to check duty rates for their own country. We suggest that you seek Internet Assistance to get an estimate of the applicable Customs Duties & Taxes in your country.
Customs duty on orders placed via credit card (CC) are collected by the courier partner directly at the time of Customs clearance.
Salikomal.com provides payment options for our customer’s convenience. Cash on Delivery (COD) and Credit Card (CC). In certain cases, for payments made via Credit Card, we might get in touch with you to request for additional personal documents, such as a passport copy or ID card, in order to confirm your order. This is required to verify the identity of the buyer and protect the cardholder against any possibility of fraudulent payments.
SalikoMall.com has the right to suspend or terminate the payment options available on your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the payment options available on the site (or any portion thereof).
SalikoMall.com is not liable or bound to inform or send specific communication to the user regarding the changes on the website (or any portion thereof). The customer is responsible to get in touch with SalikoMall.com in order to get the payment options reactivated.
Cash on Delivery (COD):
COD option is available for the UAE only.
Credit Card Payments:
We accept payments through all major credit/debit cards. The cards are charged on-site via our secure payment partners (put secure payment site of partner) for the amount of the order value. Credit card companies may have additional charges based on the currency of your card.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service herein contained.
The Company shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Products, change its price and/or any page of this Website at its own discretion.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which SalikoMall.com excludes its liability to you), the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected, all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments at the earliest point of time.
If you breach these Terms of Service and if we haven’t taken any action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms of Service. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Terms of Service shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both the Company and the Customer.
Neither the Company nor the Customer shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under this Terms of Service which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside the control of that party, which causes the termination of this Terms of Service or the contract entered into by way of sale as per Term of Sale, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the Terms of Service contained herein.
Notification of Changes:
The laws of UAE will govern this Terms of Service. By accessing this Website and using SalikoMall.com’s services or buying the Products, you consent to these Terms of Service and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. These Terms of Service shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the Customer and the Company. It supersedes any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between the Customer and the Company. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of the Company.
These terms and conditions form part of the agreement between the Customer and SalikoMall.com. Your accessing of this Website and/or undertaking of a booking or agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein above. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.